ASOS H&M

STARS AND STRIPES

08:17Meg Riley

   If you'd have asked me to clash clothing patterns a few years ago, that would have been a huge no no with my style, however in the past few months I've been feeling a little more adventurous and trying new styles. For some, the idea of clashing prints may still be scary, but I'm here to show you that it doesn't have to be, and starting off with a simple clash in the form of stars and stripes. This star embroidered shirt has been a wardrobe staple recently, and pairing this with pretty much anything else has been my go-to. But to make things slightly more interesting, I've been layering stripe t-shirts underneath to contrast - Yet still playing it safe with the khaki and monochrome colour combination, which was huge in spring. 

   As for the rest of my attire, I've kept it simple-ish with these seriously distressed mom jeans, and then my typical metallic socks and slip-on Vans to complete the look. Since also getting a little sunshine, I'll have a pair of sunnies whenever possible, as well as my trusty silver hoop earrings which are great for everyday. Although since we still don't have majorly high temperatures just yet, a wrap scarf is always handy to throw on over an outfit - And this block colour scarf was my saviour over the winter.








I T E M S   S E E N

Star Embroidered Khaki Shirt - Zara (Alternative)

Striped Long Sleeve Top - New Look (Alternative)

Cat Eye Sunglasses - Topshop (Alternative)



Ripped Mom Jeans - Topshop



♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM