Style

THE COLD SHOULDER MAXI DRESS

10:42Meg Riley

   As the summer holiday may be booked, you may also be planning ahead on a summer wardrobe and where to even begin - And a certain summer holiday staple is a maxi dress, more recently the cold shoulder maxi dress. Whether it's floral, bold, block colours, or even a denim maxi dress, I'm here to show you some of the top looks to try this summer. 

   Here I've noticed a distinct blue theme, which I know is huge in interior design this season, so why not fashion too? This navy number with lace detailing is super elegant and could be easily dressed up or dressed down with some simple accessories. Here there is also a lighter blue, shirt dress with ruffles which are definitely huge this season! A shirt dress like this, along with some mules and a fedora hat would be perfect for a city chic look. As for a bold print, usually I would stray away from something so colourful, but when is there a better time to be bold than on holiday in the sunshine? Incorporating more print into my wardrobe has actually become something of a mid-year resolution for me, and experimenting with colour, so be fun with fashion and try new things. And of course I couldn't not resist throwing in a denim piece for you all. Whether it's summer or winter I can't deny myself of denim, and by transitioning to a lighter coloured and weighted denim, this is perfect for summery days in the sun - Paired with a cute t-shirt underneath and Birkenstock-style sandals.





Check out more from Zaful HERE.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM