Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

#RAISEABROW WITH BENEFIT

07:22Meg Riley

   I took a big blogger step this week and attended my first ever beauty event, kindly invited by Benefit Cosmetics for their #BOLDISBEAUTIFUL charity event in Manchester. Benefit had partnered with both Look Good Feel Better who support women with cancer, as well as Refuge who help women and children against domestic violence. Both of these charities have a focus on empowering women, and so I was definitely on board in supporting and spreading the word! The Benefit team had been working hard since the early hours of the morning to create an amazing, pop-up charity shop, filled with nothing but pink, pink and more pink (I expected nothing less). From hanging badminton rackets on the ceiling, to a fury photo booth, it truly was a brilliant sight to see, and everyone involved should be very proud.


   Since this was my first blogger event I was a little apprehensive, but the Benefit team made me feel so welcome, and meeting other bloggers was a great experience too. While I was there I also lost my brow tint virginity, and since all proceeds went to charity, what better time to try eh? The lovely Melissa (@melissa_benefit) was there to help me, and as you can see I had a serious Delevingne moment with the brow tint. During the evening there was also a little Q&A with YouTuber Hannah RenĂ©e, it was great to chat all-things beauty, as well as why there needs to be more bloggers and YouTubers repping the north!




   Overall though the event was a huge success, and hopefully for the rest of this week when the shop travels across the UK, more money and awareness can be raised for these charities. Over the month of April 100% of Benefit's profits from their brow waxing will go to Look Good Feel Better and Refuge, or simply donate yourself by texting 'REFU43 £5' to 70070. Of course I want to say a big thank you to Ruth Halls for the invitation, to all of the Benefit team for working so hard, and to all who I met last night. Benefit are always a brand who I rely on for their brow products, with their Gimme Brow being my all-time fave, and the attention to detail with their brand is always spot on. If you haven't already, check out their new and improved range of brow products, from brow pencils, to gel, to brow primers, there's something to suit everyone's brow needs. (How many times can I say brow in this post?)



♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM