Beauty Bourjois

THE EVERYDAY FACE 2017

06:22Meg Riley

   Whilst being off for the holidays from drama school, I was able to wear a little more make up, although nowadays I must admit that it's probably not as much as I used to wear - I guess the past 3 months of being make-up-less has had an effect. For this everyday look, I've been going for a simple, glowing base, bushy brows and a nude lip which I love. The number of products used also makes this a super quick look for busy mornings, as I only used a limited amount, yet it still creates a fresh, pretty finish. My favourite product from this has been my new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, which I've been using all over the skin, as well as over the eye lid for a simple shadow. The glow given from this powder really brightens the skin, especially since it's been a little dry recently, plus by giving the powder a multi-use I'm able to save time when getting ready.





P R O D U C T S   U S E D

City Radiance Foundation (01 Rose Ivory) - Bourjois Paris

Radiant Creamy Concealer (Chantilly) - NARS

Ambient Lighting Powder (Luminous Light) - Hourglass

Archery 2-in-1 Brow Sculpting Crayon & Setting Gel (Brownie Points) - Soap&Glory

Miss Hippie Mascara (Black) - L'Oreal Paris

Lingerie Liquid Lipstick (Lace Detail) - NYX Cosmetics




If you'd like a full review on any of the products seen, simply comment below and I'll be sure to!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM