ASOS Missguided

ROLL-NECK REBOOT

02:17Meg Riley

   Roll-necks have decided to make a comeback, and I couldn't be happier with the 70s trend making it's debut with a modern twist. Along with my love of metallics, this roll-neck from Zara is perfect for incorporating some sparkle into my wardrobe without seeming overdressed. With this, my go-to pairing has been my black Joni Jeans, as well as some Oxford-style black brogues from Primark. For the winter weather that still seems to be with us, I've also been getting the use out of my new coat from Missguided, which F.Y.I. is the cosiest coat ever. The classic black and cream combo works with every outfit, whilst the faux fur adding some needed warmth, and the pilot jacket style being super on trend this season. My favourite accessory over winter has been some simple hoop earrings, which I think adds a subtle touch of silver to complement the metallic knit. All of the items that are still available will be linked below - What's been your fashion favourite recently?







Metallic High Neck Jumper - Zara




♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM