Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

PURPLE SMOKE

04:00Meg Riley

   The party season may have passed, but that doesn't mean I can't inject a little glam into this blog, and so I thought I would share this look which I wore to my drama school's Christmas ball. Since I'm not usually a big dresser upper when it comes to events, I knew that I should probably make the effort for this, and so I thought instead of my usual golden eye make up, I would incorporate some colour into the look for once; which I think makes a nice change around Christmas time. As the midi skirt that I was wearing was actually lilac, I thought that I would keep with the cool, purple tones with my eye make up, even adding a pop of vibrant purple to my waterline for a bit of fun. For the rest of the look, I kept the base flawless, slightly sculpted and glowing, as well as my usual brow and a nude lip to finish it off. I must admit that for the base I did use more products than I'd expected, but along with my Urban Decay setting spray, my make up certainly lasted the whole night with only one or two touch-ups if that. I'll have all of the products used below as always...








B A S E

Benefit Porefessional Primer

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (51)

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Chantilly)

MAC Studio Fix Powder (NW15)

Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder (Translucent for baking under eyes)

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer (01)

NYX High Definition Blush (Taupe for contour)

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush (010 Santa Rose)

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Lightscapade)


E Y E S

Urban Decay Primer Potion (Eden)

MAC Satin Taupe (Base / Lower Lash Line)

MAC Satellite Dreams + Fig 1 (Crease)

MAC Phloof! (Highlight)

NYX Full Throttle Shadow Stick (Femme Fatale on Lower Lash Line / Set with Fig 1)

L'Oreal Perfect Slim Super Liner (Intense Black)

L'Oreal Miss Hippie Mascara

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara


L I P S

Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil (630 Nude Perfection)





♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM