H&M Henry Holland

METALLIC DETAILS WITH KOKO COUTURE

04:52Meg Riley

   This year has definitely seen me become something of a magpie when it comes to metallic pieces. Whenever I'm in a store, I'll be immediately drawn to anything shiny, and so this winter I've been trying to include as much metallic as I can into my wardrobe; which I think switches things up when you have a wardrobe full of black and white. And for those who are afraid of embracing the metallic trend, do not fear, as even small metallic details can go a long way - Whether it's a pair of hooped earrings, or some sparkly socks. Since it's also becoming a lot colder now, layering items is something of a statement for me, and this block colour combo is something I love. This monochrome jumper is just as lovely on it's own, but with this high-neck, green crop top underneath, it adds a pop of colour whilst also keeping with the festive theme in this dark, forest green. The 'I woke up like this' look can easily be played to your advantage with the right accessories too, creating a stylish look with minimal effort; which if you ask me, is my kind of fashion.

   Of course an outfit of mine wouldn't be complete without my trusty pair of New Look culottes, and a leather jacket for good measure never hurt nobody, adding a little edge to the attire. I'd say this outfit would be perfect for a daytime look, however this can also be transitioned into the evening with a pair of earrings and a detailed, black clutch. This one from KoKo Couture is perfect as it's simple design can go with almost any of my outfits, and with the chain detailing it's able to complement the styling of the leather jacket nicely. The size of this bag is just right for all of the going-out essentials, and comes with an optional, longer chain strap for a more casual, easy-going look. This bag also comes in other colours (their Christmas metallic range is definitely calling me!) if you're wanting to be a little more adventurous this season. 

If you'r interested in any of the items here, then I'll have them linked below.












Check out more from KoKo Couture HERE!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM