Beauty Review

SOAP&GLORY SUGAR CRUSH FRAGRANCE MIST

08:39Meg Riley

   For me, when I find a scent that I love, I'll love it for too long until I get sick of it or forget to buy another. That's the reason I've been using this scent from Soap&Glory since the beginning of this year, to which before that I was using their range of body sprays, so I suppose you could call me a fan of this brand. One of the reasons I love this is because of the low price tag, and being a drugstore product this makes it a little easier to get hold off when I run out! Visually, I always identify with Soap&Glory as a brand with their retro imagery and classic pink, although with their Sugar Crush range, the striking green colour always appeals - And the combination of the colours together is a definite winner when standing front row on my desk. 

   Of course the most important element here is the scent itself, to which I must say is possibly one of my favourites of all time (Yep, I went there) I guess you could call it love at first smell, as the sweet lime reminds me of all-things summer, and my fave mojito drink. Although with the additional notes of vanilla musk, the sweetness isn't as intense and becomes a slightly more mature scent; which I think is great for that transition of growing up when you want to introduce and 'older scent' to your collection. As for the application, the spritz is totally light and delicate, and seems way more expensive than it actually is in the glass bottle. The longevity of the scent is also quite impressive despite the price tag, as it's a little more concentrated than the body spray version, so a little does go a long way. 

   Overall, this scent has been a fave of mine for well over a year now, and when it arrived in this new fancy fragrance, I was straight on that idea and stocked up during the sales (This being my third bottle now!) I find that I can wear this scent all year round too, and if you ask any of my friends or family, has become and will continue to be a signature scent of mine







You can purchase the Sugar Crush Fragrance Mist @ Boots

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the packaging. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem, I love the colours they use!

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM