Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

GET THE LOOK // EMILIA CLARKE

12:08Meg Riley

   I've began something of a slight obsession for the very talented and lovely Emilia Clarke, and after watching Me Before You the other day, I knew I had to create a make up tutorial based on her. When scrolling through the interweb I came across this simple look that she wore during a press conference for Terminator Genisys, and thought that it would be perfect to re-create as it had a pretty, summer feel to it with her glowy skin and peachy pink lip. Emilia Clarke also has some badass brows which I tried my best to follow, since I haven't been naturally blessed with the bold brow, although I must admit I am becoming a fan. As for the products used I have managed a mixture of low and high-end products which I thought were perfect for this look, particularly with this lip combo which I may have to steal for my everyday make up. As always I have the products listed below if you wish to try this out for yourself, and if you have any make up looks that I could re-create, then please feel free to leave a comment below!



BASE PRODUCTS (IN ORDER OF USE)

Porefessional Primer - Benefit Cosmetics
Healthy Mix Foundation (52 Vanilla) - Bourjois
Radiant Creamy Concealer (Chantilly) - NARS
Stay Matte Setting Powder (Translucent) - Rimmel London
Hoola Bronzer - Benefit Cosmetics
Lasting Finish Blush (010 Santa Rose) - Rimmel London
The Multiple (Copacabana) - NARS


EYES

Colour Crush Eyeshadow (110 Sand By Me) - The Body Shop
Colour Crush Eyeshadow (115 Be My Clementine) - The Body Shop
Fluidline Gel Liner (Blacktrack) - MAC Cosmetics
Better Than Sex Mascara - Too Faced

BROWS

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Faint)
Gimme Brow (Light / Medium) - Benefit Cosmetics


LIPS

Cha Cha Tint - Benefit Cosmetics
Fruity Shine Lip Balm (Peach) - Nivea








♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The makeup look is so pretty! The lip color is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love it for summer!

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM