Beauty Empties

MY PRODUCT EMPTIES #10

09:32Unknown

   We did it guys, we hit double digits with my empties posts! I think we should just take a moment *pauses in awkward silence* Ok, for this I wanted to focus on bath and body as that's what seemed to dominate most of my recent empties. After a little spring clean in my bedroom, I also realised how many products I need to use up, and so I've started to keep these near the shower as a reminder.







SOAP & GLORY PULP FRICTION BODY SCRUB

   Named after an awesome film, this equally awesome body scrub from Soap & Glory is a great little mini for travelling, or even as part of a gift for someone. The exfoliant used with this isn't too harsh on the skin, so you can be sure you haven't lost too many layers in the process, yet it still leaves you with soft skin that feels clean. I'd say the scent is very fresh and fruity, but nothing sickly sweet, and overall for the price of this lil' tube it's definitely worth it.

SOAP & GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY SPRAY

   Another fave from Soap & Glory is this amazing scent for the summer, although I must admit for me I've been using this all year round. Possibly one of my all-time fave scents (Yes, I went there) this body spray feels light and refreshing on the skin, whilst leaving a scent that reminds me of mojitos and everything summer related. I think the price is pretty good too for this drugstore product, as a bottle like this can last me months with it only being a light spray, plus I can easily top-up my stash without feeling like I've broken the bank.

LUSH IT'S RAINING MEN SHOWER GEL

   Finally I've nearly managed to use-up my mini shower gels from Lush, and I have to say I did surprisingly enjoy this one. The scent of this is definitely along the same line as Honey I Shrunk the Kids from Lush in a shower gel form, as the honey scent is rather sweet and leaves a lasting scent on the skin. As for Lush shower gels in general, they last a lifetime as a little goes a long way for me!

ARGAN OIL HYDRATING HAIR MASK

   I'll be honest, I've probably had this product for well over a year gathering dust in my bedroom. But since I had at least one use left out of this, I took a chance and I used it up. The brand itself isn't anything well-known, in fact I remember buying this from Body Care in the UK just because I saw 'Argan Oil' and wanted to try it out cheaply, as around that same time argan oil was having it's moment in the beauty world. Surprisingly I was left with lasting, super soft hair after having it on for around 10 minutes, and even though I won't buy again due to other hair masks that I like, I would suggest this for younger girls starting out with haircare as it's cheap and does the job well.

ORIGINAL SOURCE STRAWBERRY AND PINK PEPPERCORN SHOWER GEL

   Ok, I've just read the scent of this myself and realised that if I had read this beforehand, I most likely wouldn't have used it. However I've got to say that the main seller for me with this product, and all Original Source products in fact, is the scent itself. I can only describe it as those old strawberry and cream sweets which I think got discontinued. If you're from the UK they were like Worther's Originals, but strawberry flavour of course (Ah what were they called?!)

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM