ASOS Forever 21

GEEK CHIC

10:16Meg Riley

   I'd say at the moment I'm in a little style rut. After clearing out my wardrobe I wanted to start again with my style, and find what I really love wearing as well as what suits me. I think that's why at the moment I've not been as adventurous with my fashion choices, purely because I'm still in the process of trying to find pieces that I love. For now though, I have this 'geek chic' look which I've been drawn too, particularly with my new pair of spectacles, which I think are a bit of a controversial accessory since I don't actually need glasses. But I think that I've reached a stage in life where I just don't care anymore, and so if I want to wear clear glasses, I shall. As for the rest of this outfit, I've also been loving the khaki trend that went around at the beginning of the year, as well as my ol' faithful mom jeans and green loafers to pull the outfit together rather nicely.







Striped T-Shirt - Forever 21
Khaki Green Jacket - Forever 21
MOM Jeans - H&M
Black Leather Belt - H&M
Green Loafers - ASOS
Clear-lens Tortoise Glasses - Jeepers Peepers @ ASOS

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM