Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

BOLD AND GOLD

03:07Unknown

   Back at it again, I have for you another make up tutorial, this time something a little different and straying away from the natural, everyday look. Instead I have for you this gold eye and bold lip featuring a new lip product in my collection that I love, and some old favourites both drugstore and high-end. I actually wore this look to a friends 18th birthday party, and it seemed to stand the test of time, even after a long night out. The key here I think was prepping and priming the skin, and also using good products that I know work for me, leaving my make up in tact by the end of the night and only having to powder once if that.

   For the skin I chose a bronzed glow and continued this for the eyes, with a shimmery gold and warm-toned matte brown in the crease and slightly along my lower lash line. The gold eye shadow on the lower lash line also creates a beautiful highlighted effect which I think brightens and makes my eyes look bigger. As for the lips, the piece de resistance is of course this bright, bold orange-toned red which I've been loving recently in spring. I've just needed an excuse to buy this product to be honest, and so I thought my friend's birthday was good enough - after all, it was going to be a mini high school reunion for me, so naturally I wanted to look my best for the people I hadn't seen in 2 years.

BASE PRODUCTS (IN ORDER OF USE)

Porefessional Primer - Benefit
Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory) - Rimmel London
Magic Foundation (Shade 1) - Charlotte Tilbury
Prep + Prime Highlighter (Light Boost) - M.A.C. 
De-slick Setting Spray - Urban Decay


BASE PRODUCTS CONT.

Studio Fix Powder (NW15) - M.A.C.
Honey Bronzer (01) - The Body Shop
Baked Blush (02 Coral) - The Body Shop
Mineralize Skinfinish (Lightscapade) - M.A.C.


EYES

Eye Shadow Primer Potion (Eden) - Urban Decay
Chrome Shine Eye Shadow (165 Golden Rose) - L'Oreal
Naked Basics Palette (Naked 2 on outer half) - Urban Decay
Matte Eye Shadow (Swiss Chocolate in crease) - M.A.C.
Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Stila
Better Than Sex Mascara - Too Faced

BROWS

Naked Basics Palette (Naked 2 / Faint) - Urban Decay
Gimme Brow (Light / Medium) - Benefit



LIPS

Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Red Square) - NARS







♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM