Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

EVERYDAY SPRING MAKE UP 2016

04:50Unknown

   New season, new make up, and a new routine. Spring time is probably my favourite time for make up looks, just because I love the idea of fresh skin, pinks, and neutral lips - as well as it being acceptable to start introducing my fave coral shades and bright, bold lips again. As for this look, I've been keeping the same base for the past few months, only changing my concealers around when I want a heavier or lighter coverage. And so since I found quite an easy routine, I thought I would share it with you and keep you updated on my everyday make up, mixing up some products in order to give you a good range of drugstore and high-end. 

BASE PRODUCTS:

The Porefessional - Benefit
Magic Foundation (Shade 1) - Charlotte Tilbury
Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory) - Rimmel London
Studio Fix Powder (NW15) - M.A.C.
Honey Bronzer (01) - The Body Shop
Mineralize Skinfinish (Lightscapade) - M.A.C.


BROWS:

Brow Box Wax (Honey Pot) - Urban Decay
Naked Basics Palette (Naked 2 / Faint) - Urban Decay
Gimme Brow (Light / Medium) - Benefit


EYES / LIPS:

Chrome Shine Eye Shadow (165 Golden Rose) - L'Oreal
Better Than Sex Mascara - Too Faced
Satin Lipstick (Brave) - M.A.C.



♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM