Beauty Review

URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA

07:55Unknown

   As I'm trying to use up some of my mascaras in my make up collection, I've finally admitted defeat with this mascara from Urban Decay. The Perversion mascara was released in the middle of last year I think, along with a primer which you apply underneath to keep the curl I guess. However here I just have the mascara itself in the smaller version, which is a little cheaper and probably more justifiable as it only costs £8 from Debenhams, although with the amount of product you get I would probably keep buying this travel-size. The wand with this is made with typical fibre bristles, and is quite thick and full which gives you great volume. The only thing I don't like about the product is the smell, as it reminds me of liquorice for some reason, but I could get over it for the way it made my lashes look. As a brand I do admire Urban Decay as it's slightly edgy compared to others in my collection, and so visually I think this is one of my favourite mascaras, alongside others like YSL, as it's metallic finish looks sleek and slightly grunge. Would I re-purchase again? Maybe the travel-size like I said as it did give some great volume, however it didn't last as long as I would have liked, plus there wasn't much length given with this which is something I look for in a mascara.

You can buy the travel-size (£8) or full-size (£17.50) from stores and online from places like Debenhams, Selfridges, Feel Unique.com ect.





♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM