ASOS H&M

PLAIN WHITE T

03:19Unknown

   I'm back with an OOTD! It would seem that I've not done one of these in quiet a while, and since the weather seemed to be half decent today in the UK, I thought I would take advantage and snap a few for the blog. For this style it's pretty simple and effortless (mostly because I was kinda late for college this morning) with a pair of vintage, high-waisted jeans and a floaty white T. As an added touch I also paired my jeans with a chunky black belt and my black rucksack to contrast the lighter colours and add some 'edge' to the attire I guess. As always I'm wearing my go-to Vans slip-ons just because they're comfy and basically go with any of my outfits, as well as plaiting my hair back in some simple French braids. Since I slept in I obviously didn't have time to wash my hair, therefore this hairstyle seemed like the best option as it gets the hair out from your face, whilst also looking cute and quirky to go with the outfit.







Plain White T - H&M
Black Belt - H&M
MOM Jeans - H&M
Vans Slip-ons - Schuh
Rucksack - ASOS

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM