Beauty BLEACH London

MY PRODUCT EMPTIES #8

09:46Unknown

   From a first glance this empties post seems predominantly pink, and I don't know why that is, but today these products focus on hair and body stuff that I've used up over the past few weeks. I'm usually very slow at using up body products in particular, simply because I'll use half of one and then get distracted with something new that my mum's bought, or whatever's convenient that's already in the shower left by my family. However I've been determined to finish products recently, which leads to a whole load of empties posts just for you!





RASPBERRY BODY BUTTER // THE BODY SHOP
   Guys, I don't know how it happened, but I finished a whole tub of body butter! It's been a hard journey, but I managed to do it, and to be honest I miss the scent already but I'm not going to re-purchase this as I have two remaining Body Shop body butters to get through. I loved the raspberry yoghurt scent of this and the thick consistency of the cream, especially when my skin needed some moisture put back in during the winter. They may be a little pricey for a body product, but definitely worth the money in my opinion, as it's become a real pamper product in my routine.

SCRUB 'EM AND LEAVE 'EM BODY SCRUB // SOAP&GLORY
   Another body product is this lil' body scrub from Soap&Glory which I found hiding in the back of the bathroom cupboard, and thought I would give it a go on a whim. You can buy the mini, travel-size versions of these separately in Boots, which I mentioned in a gift ideas post HERE, however I think this came in a gift set. The scrub itself was pretty good and did the job it was intended for, and I will say that it wasn't too harsh on the skin as the ex-foliating beads were small yet smoothed out my skin nicely. 

THE OLIVE BRANCH SHOWER GEL // LUSH
   Despite this being a shower gel, I actually didn't use this as one, and instead utilised this as a cleanser for my make up brushes which you would have seen in a blog post HERE not too long ago on how to wash your make up brushes. I just didn't love the olive scent and thought the consistency was too thin for it to be a shower 'gel,' and so I left it for my make up brushes and probably wouldn't re-purchase this personally.

REINCARNATION HAIR MASK // BLEACH LONDON
   I've also tried my best to use up this hair mask, as the metal tube restricts you to using the full amount of product here, however I guess you could try to cut it open somehow. But as for the product itself, it's a great hair mask if like me you've bleached or dyed your hair, as it's super thick and hydrates your hair amazingly well. Even if you haven't dyed your hair, you can still use this hair mask for generally dry hair, as it leaves my dry ends smooth and soft. I tend to focus on the ends of my hair when using this, but you can also apply a pea-sized amount on to towel-dried hair as a kind of leave-in conditioner too.

HIGH VOLUME HAIRSPRAY // VO5
   Finally, I also have this VO5 hairspray which has been gathering dust in my wardrobe, waiting for me to write this post. But I do remember loving this at a time, as it did give some great volume, and I generally love VO5 as a hair brand and trust their products on my hair. I also love how this stuff is weather resistant, so it's great if you live in the UK and never know when it's going to pour it down with rain.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM