Beauty Review

YSL GIFT SET

06:38Unknown

   Last year I was very grateful when receiving my first YSL product for Christmas, as I'd asked for the classic Touche Éclat, but instead was lucky enough to get an added mascara in this great little gift set. In this you get a full version of the Touche Éclat as well as a travel-size mini of their Baby Doll mascara. This was actually a great mascara and one that I would buy the full-size version of, since I loved the length it gave my lashes, and I'm a fan anyway of plastic wands so I knew I would like this. I actually have a full, thorough review of the Touche Éclat on my blog HERE, so if you fancy a read and want to know more in depth about this product then check it out. As for the mascara, I would definitely recommend this if you're wanting a high-end mascara that gives length more than anything, and perhaps wanting to try out a YSL mascara for the first time, as I know this one is probably their most recognisable within their range. As for the packaging, it's so beautifully classic to the brand, and makes it more special to give as a gift. So, if you're buying for a make up lover, or simply want to treat a loved one, then consider higher-end brands like YSL for gift sets - Especially if there's a product they're wanting that you can buy, with some added extras to surprise them!






♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow they look beautiful! Almost to good to use haha!:)

    garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YSL are such a beautiful brand, I always feel like I have to sparingly use their products haha

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM