Beauty Drugstore

NARS AUDACIOUS LIPSTICK DUPE

10:16Unknown

   I came across this dupe unexpectedly, as this Christmas my parents kindly got me my first NARS lipstick in the shade 'Barbara' after I'd seen Lily Melrose talking about it and fell in love with this shade. It's basically a peach, brown-toned nude when worn on me, although I have seen swatches of this online with it being shown as a pink-toned nude as well, so I guess it all depends on your skin tone. The finish of these audacious lipsticks is demi-matte, so it has the appearance of a matte lipstick, but doesn't feel drying at all on the lips which I love. The shade range is all pretty nude as well, but after seeing Lily recommend this, I knew I would love it since I always trust her when it comes to lip colours as we have very similar tastes. So much so that I found that this lipstick is a definite match for another lip colour that I've been wearing constantly for months on end - and that's my trusty Maybelline Color Drama lipstick in 'Nude Perfection.' I've mentioned this countless times on this blog, most recently in my December favourites HERE. Like NARS, this has a peach-tone running through it, but also stays along the brown nude shades that have become so popular due to the Kylie Jenner lip trend. The only slight difference (apart from the price) would probably be the finish, with Maybelline being just a tad more matte, but doesn't feel it in the slightest. I'll also admit that despite the price, my Maybelline lipstick will last that little bit longer! So if you're starting out with make up and can't afford the high prices of NARS, then definitely try out this dupe from the drugstore.

NARS Audacious Lipstick £24

Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick £4.99

SAVE £19.01



♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM