Beauty DKNY

DKNY BE DELICIOUS RED

06:20Unknown

   My last perfume that I used was actually the Be Delicious range from DKNY, including this Be Delicious Red and a smaller original Be Delicious in the apple green colour. However I probably prefer this red version as it's slightly fresher and sweeter in my opinion, which is something I look for when choosing a perfume. In fact I think this is a great scent for girls who are looking for a slightly older scent, but still want to keep the novelty of the apple-shaped bottle, which I think is great and with the easy-to-use push button on top making it easy for a quick spritz. The scent itself like I said is slightly older in that is has the classic DKNY signature scent similar to the original Be Delicious, however it also has a freshness which makes it a great all-year round perfume and would be a lovely gift. As for the longevity of this product, I'd say it lasts pretty well for a good few hours, but perhaps not to the extreme of lasting all day, so you may need to top up. I'm not usually a perfume girl, as nowadays I tend to grab for a body spray from Soap&Glory, however for more of a luxurious scent splurge I think this would be a great choice!

You can buy this perfume online and in-store from places like Boots, Superdrug, Debenhams, The Perfume Shop ect. in the UK, pricing from £22-£45 if you're interested.






♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM