Beauty BLEACH London

MY PRODUCT EMPTIES #5

07:59Unknown

   Yes, Meg's back with another product empties for you, and somehow this is now my fifth one - who knew I could use up this many things? For once I actually have quite a few hair products as well, since now I'm on the blondie side I've been using more of a range of products and trying to look after my hair as best as I can. Most of these products I will, or already have, re-purchased as once you've used it up I feel like you can then decided whether or not it has worked or whether you do honestly like it.




Mitchum Anti-perspirant & Dehodrant // Superdrug £1.99

   I've gone through at least 3 bottles of this stuff now (not all at once might I add) but I've tried a few different scents, including 'Shower Fresh' which was featured in my last empties post. There's none that I don't really like, as they have a range of fresh and sweet scents, and the spray form is something that I always get drawn too with my dehodrants. However next time I'll probably re-purchase the Shower Fresh or Pure Fresh as I found that it works for a little longer. 

Tea Tree Toner Water // Lush £8.50

   I've probably spoken about this 1,000,001 times on this blog, but hey I love this product! The tea tree helps with my skin colouration, as it tends to calm down the redness in my cheeks. It also feels super refreshing and makes your skin feel really clean after using this on a cotton pad. As it's a toner I tend to use this after cleansing in the morning as it helps with my pores, but you can also freshen up with this spray whenever you like. I tend to gravitate towards the larger bottles of this stuff as it lasts a really long time, I'd say probably a good 6 months, and you can even re-use the bottle if you like with other products too.

Gin-Zing Eye Cream // Origins £20

   I actually got this in a bundle pack with the moisturiser and mascara from the same range, all for only £23 which was a complete bargain of the century. But I thought that I'd give this eye cream a go since I'd never actually had one before, and found that it was lovely and refreshing first thing in a morning after my usual skincare. After a period of time using this, I found that it did take effect as my under eyes felt a lot smoother but didn't really get rid of any dark circles. I probably won't re-purchase this again as I don't think it's a real necessity for me to be honest, and I can't really afford something like this at the moment. But I guess I would recommend this if you're in the market for a new eye cream.

VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray // Superdrug £4.19

   Like I said before, since I've dyed my hair I've been trying to keep it in top condition and so by using a heat protector like this it makes me feel better when I'm using my straighteners and curlers. I use this on wet or dry hair and then brush it through before styling. The product itself is really light and not very sticky at all, plus the scent isn't very strong so it's a winner for me, in fact I've already bought another bottle of this.

Bleach London Silver Shampoo // Boots £5

   Another product I've also bought another of is my blonde shampoo which I tend to use once a week to get rid of any brassy, yellow tones in my hair. The shampoo itself is a very scary purple colour, but it does do the trick and I think the bottle design (however sometimes impractical) does look pretty cool.

Schwarzkopf got2b Volumizing Hairspray // Boots £3

   Ok, so this is my new favourite hairspray simply because it gives great volume and texture to my hair, it's relatively cheap and smells like my Body Shop raspberry body butter, like srsly it's so good. My mum actually bought this originally and I may have pinched it from her bedroom, where it was never to return. In the past I've normally gone with VO5 for hairspray, but I may have to check out the rest of the got2b range since I've never really taken notice of them, well not until now anyway.

Tresemm√© Thermal Recovery Hair Mask // ASDA £2.43

   And finally I have a hair mask that never seemed to get used up, so it's definitely worth the money in my opinion. As it's a hair mask I only really used this once a week (if that) and lathered it onto the ends of my hair as that's where my hair tends to dry out quicker and needs some moisture put back in. The consistency is basically a really thick conditioner, and as I didn't really need a lot of this for my shorter hair, a tub like this has lasted me for months on end.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM