Beauty Empties

MY PRODUCT EMPTIES #4

08:20Unknown

   And so we're up to my fourth empties post on this blog, and this time around I have quite an array of products for you, including some skincare and make up items. Most of these products I love and have, or will re-purchase in the future. But without going into a long, rambley introduction, I think maybe I should just crack on with the post...


MITCHIM WOMEN'S DEODORANT & ANTIPERSPIRANT // CLICK HERE

   I know this is not your typical beauty blogger product, but we all use it everyday and over the past couple of months I've been loving this brand. At first I picked it up on a bit of whim as it was on offer in Boots, but then I actually loved it for keeping my underarms fresh and I found that it did prevent sweating really well. The scent was very simple and pretty neutral, but still seemed fresh as the name would suggest. I've actually already re-purchased this as it's cheap and cheerful, and I think I've found my go-to product now. 


THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E FACE MIST // CLICK HERE

   I know Victoria from In The Frow loves this stuff, and I actually first bought this for my mum with the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet. Basically, this mist can be used before applying make up, after applying make up as a setting spray, on a make up sponge to dampen it, to hydrate the skin, freshen the skin (the list is endless) I found that a bottle like this lasts a couple of months, and since using this up I've also bought another for my mum as she loves it too!


ORIGINS GINZING FACIAL SCRUB CLEANSER // CLICK HERE

   A little more of a high end skincare product, but I've been using this range of skincare for just under a year now, and I've only re-purchased this once last month, so this definitely lasts a long time. You only need a pea sized amount to cleanse your face, and the beads also gently exfoliate the skin too. I primarily use this in the mornings to wake up my skin, and make sure my face is clean and smooth before applying make up. The product has a citrus but slightly sweet scent which I love in the mornings, and overall has been a skincare staple in my life for a long time now.


GARNIER MICELLR CLEANSING WATER // CLICK HERE

   Another skincare staple which I've been using for a few months is the micellar water from Garnier; which I use as a make up remover at night, but can also be utilised as a toner as well after cleansing. I did use the L'Oreal one, but with this it's exactly the same price, you just get more of the same product - 200 uses apparently. I tend to use this on cotton pads which I buy cheaply from Wilko in the UK, with two smaller pads for my eyes and a larger pad for the rest of my face.


THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE BLEMISH GEL // CLICK HERE

   I got this with a 3 for 2 offer and just wanted to see if it would do anything for my blemishes, or whether it would sooth those spots that seem to brew on your face for weeks. The application of this didn't seem too hygienic, as the doe foot applicator can transfer bacteria when it's already touched a spot or blemish. The tea tree was really cooling and felt fresh on the skin, but it didn't really transform my skin in any way, so I probably wouldn't re-purchase - instead maybe just buy the pure tea tree on it's own so I can use that instead on spots and for other uses.


YSL TOUCHE ECLAT // CLICK HERE

   Now on to some make up items, I finally used up the classic Touche Eclat from YSL after getting it for Christmas in 2013 (I think?!) This is the lightest shade No.1 and I applied this under my eyes, around my nose, basically as a highlighting concealer. It's quite light in consistency making it easy to blend, and I found that I could wear this under my eyes on it's own, but for some it may not be heavy enough to hide dark circles. I probably will re-purchase this in the future, but for now I'm happy with my Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer.


SOAP&GLORY BROW ARCHERY PENCIL // CLICK HERE

   I know that there's two versions of this product, but I don't like the felt tip version as it seems too harsh for me since I'm not that big on brows most of the time. I love this though as it comes with a brow brush on one side, and a light, fine pencil on the other, making it really easy to get perfect brows. I myself wasn't a fan of the pencil beforehand, in fact I would normally leave my brows or use powder, so if you're a beginner and want to venture out I would definitely recommend this! So far I've used both shades that this pencil comes in, as when I re-purchased this I went with the darker shade to try out, but I do like both if I'm honest.


Thanks for reading guys, much love as always.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM