Beauty Empties

MY LUSH EMPTIES #2

05:25Unknown

   Like the Lush addict I am, of course I have some more empties to share with you, this time focusing on face and body products. If you haven't already read my last Lush Empties featuring some shower products, then you can also click HERE for that. However for this post I have some of Lush's holy grail products, and even some of my own personal faves that I've used in the past already.


DREAM CREAM HAND & BODY LOTION // CLICK HERE

   Apparently Lush's top selling product, I used this cream after being in the bath / shower, and helped me when shaving my legs left my skin irritated and dry. It doesn't really have a particular scent to me, just that typical, neutral 'body cream' scent, and generally seems like a good basic body product. If you also suffer with eczema, this cream uses oat milk to sooth and cool down the skin. I also didn't know that oats themselves have been long used to treat eczema as they contain antihistamines - A little fact of the day for you there.


MILLION DOLLAR MOISTURISER // CLICK HERE

   Obviously this here is just a sample of the moisturiser, but the actual full size version is £32.50! I'm sorry but that's kinda crazy to me, so I probably wouldn't re-purchase for that reason. In the past few months I've noticed a few beauty bloggers raving about this product, and I see what they mean, if you have super dry skin then I would definitely recommend this as it's quite thick and feels very hydrating. Although since I have oily / combination skin, I found myself using this at night rather than an everyday moisturiser, and applying it quite thickly as an overnight mask. The high SPF is also a bonus, and it did leave my skin quite glowy too, so I may just keep buying the sample versions of this to get my Million Dollar fix.


OCEAN SALT FACE AND BODY SCRUB // CLICK HERE

   This was my first time using this product, and I loved it as a facial scrub to use once every week. The salt crystals in this are quite big so it gives a good thorough scrub, and the thought of avocado in this product made me really excited too. For some reason though I didn't like using this in the shower when shaving my legs, as it stung my skin so bad, it was quite painful. At first I thought it might have just been the salt, but after reading about this I found that it contains 'limes steeped in vodka' which explains a lot. I also found that Lush have an alcohol free version which would be better to use on my legs, and perhaps better for people with dry skin when using as a facial scrub - As alcohol is super drying as it is.


RO'S ARGAN BODY CONDITIONER // CLICK HERE

   And finally one of my fave products from Lush ever, this body conditioner smells and makes my skin feel incredible. If you suffer from sensitive legs after shaving, I'd recommend this for applying after and leaving on for about 5 minutes before washing off. Not only does it leave the skin super soft and silky, but also soothes the skin too. I actually featured this in a Lush Holy Grail post HERE if you're interest in this, but overall this is a definite winner and I love getting this at Christmas time.


♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM