Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

GET THE LOOK // LILY COLLINS

04:54Unknown

   Sometimes I just fancy trying out some new make up ideas, and when flicking through my Pinterest boards for some inspo. (Follow me if you like!) I found this image of Lily Collins with a bold orange lip, shimmery eyes and bold brows. Lily is actually one of my fave actresses, from her make up to her movies, this woman is a real inspiration to me and I was really excited when finishing this look because I was actually quite proud of the result - Even if I'm not blessed with naturally thick brows. Obviously I'll make the usual disclaimer of the fact that I'm not a professional, and this look is my own take on Lily's make up. When attempting, I also tried to make my brows even thicker, but realised that it just didn't suit me at all, so I tried to make them as bold as I could without them looking too fake. As for the rest of the make up, I'm pretty proud with the finished result, and loved the shimmery eye make up which I created quite simply using three eye shadows. So, if you would like to see how I created this make up, then scroll down below for the products...


(In order of use)

Tea Tree Pore Minimiser - The Body Shop
Boi-ing Concealer (Light) - Benefit Cosmetics
Hello Flawless Foundation (Light) - Benefit Cosmetics
Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NW15) - MAC
Honey Bronzer (01) - The Body Shop
Cream Blush (02) - Bourjois
Naked Basics Palette (Venus) - Urban Decay

2-in-1 Brow Pencil & Brush (Hot Chocolate) - Soap&Glory
Gimme Brow (Light / Medium) - Benefit Cosmetics

Naked Basics Palette (Naked 2 over lid and crease)
Colour Crush Eye Shadow (201 Melt My Heart on outer half)
L'Oreal Chrome Shine Eye Shadow (165 Golden Rose on inner half)
Naked Basics Palette (Venus in inner corner and browbone)
Bad Gal Pencil Liner - Benefit Cosmetics
They're Real Mascara - Benefit Cosmetics

Lipstick (Infrared) - Topshop
Coralista Lip Gloss - Benefit Cosmetics


Tools Used:

Pointed Foundation Brush - Real Techniques
Buffing Brush - Real Techniques
Blush Brush - Eco Tools
Stippling Brush - E.L.F.

Base Shadow Brush - Real Techniques
M.A.C. Brush (234SE)
Deluxe Crease Brush - Real Techniques
Angled Liner Brush - Wilko






I know people enjoy reading these types of posts, so I've got some more celebrities in mind for some future posts, but if you have any suggestions then feel free to comment below!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved it! I'm gonna pin it for my Inspiration Makeup. It's so spring-summer, so useful for me now.

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM