Beauty Face Mask Friday

FACE MASK FRIDAY - SANCTUARY THERMAL DETOX

09:48Unknown

   By the time I get to the end of a busy week, I tend to give my skin a rest by taking off my make up from the day and applying a face mask as a bit of a weekly treat. And recently I've been using this thermal mask from Sanctuary Spa. This is their 5 Minute Thermal Detox mask which I've heard great things about from other bloggers, and so I thought I would give this little sample sachet a try just in case I did buy the full version but didn't like it. As a brand, Sanctuary is something I always associate with my mum as I know she loves their products and would always get them around Christmas time. Like all of the products I've tried myself from them, this definitely feels luxurious as the warming effect feels so good when it's applied to the face.

   This packet has been used about 3 times now, and I'd probably say I could get another 1 or 2 uses out of this, so it's great value for money at only £3 each. In fact I'd probably pass on the full size and just buy the sachets when I want, simply because this isn't something I'd use constantly everyday. When applying this I tend to use my Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush, just because I don't use it for make up anyway, and it's great for applying the mask around your nose and t-zone especially. As soon as you do apply it, you're hit with this warmth which was quite strange at first, but then it's feels so relaxing (kinda like a hot water bottle for your face) I then usually leave it on between 5-10 minutes and simply wipe off with a clean, cotton muslin cloth, but remember to rinse off the product before you go back to wipe the rest off. Mine here was from Liz Earle, but you can buy these online or just use a damp flannel or towel. I will say that it's really easy to wipe away, and you can definitely feel the effect, as my skin was so much softer and felt clean. I've also found it not to be drying as you'll find with a regular charcoal mask, as this doesn't completely dry and so your skin doesn't feel too tight. I've been using this for a little while now, and even though I haven't noticed a great difference with the blackheads on my nose, I will say that it's a good pamper mask for those evenings where you just want to chill. 








You can buy this mask from Boots in the sample size HERE or the full size tube HERE.

P.S. If you're reading this, if anyone has any good products for blackhead removal then pls let me know? I've used pore strips and things like that but still nothing has seemed to make a great difference.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM