Beauty L'Oreal

MONTHLY FAVOURITES ∙ SEPTEMBER 2015

09:11Unknown

   The month of September has sadly been a quick one, but very much an exciting one! I had my 18th birthday, passed my driving test, joined an acting agency, and so much more. From now on I know that these next few months leading up to Chistmas will fly by, but hopefully not too quickly as I'm still yet to write a personal statement for university, and have a few dreaded deadlines coming up for college. However staying on with this month, I've enjoyed quite a few things and also made one or two cheeky beauty purchases, one of which you'll see in a minute...







GILLETTE VENUS SNAP RAZOR // £9.99 BOOTS

   I actually got this on offer for half price at the time, but I thought I would try a 'proper' razor, rather than buying the cheaper, disposable ones which I liked for my legs, but were starting to irritate under my arms. This is much smaller than you think (slightly smaller than the palm of my hand) so it's great for travel and easy to use. Plus you don't need any soap to use this, simply run under water and it should be all good. This felt slightly unnatural when I tried it out for the first time, but it does give good results. The only downside to this is that you do have to buy the heads of the razor when it has been used up which do cost quite a lot, but I usually try to save a few pounds and buy them from Wilko in the UK.

SOAP&GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY SPRAY // £4 BOOTS

   Just before going back to college I picked this up to throw in my bag, and so far it's come in very handy as the small bottle can fit in my bag, and is great for those emergency moments when you need a quick spritz. The scent is very sweet and summery, and reminds me of a mojito so I love it! I've had the Mist You Madly scent for years and love Soap&Glory for their scents in general - They're great value for money and smell amazing. 

NARS THE MULTIPLE (ORGASM) // £29 ASOS

   So that 'cheeky beauty purchase' I spoke of before, yep this is it. I was buying a friend's birthday present online and somehow ended up on the ASOS beauty page. I'd always wanted to make a NARS purchase, but never saw anything that screamed out to me. But with this I know the shade is infamous with the brand, and the cream formula means it leaves a lovely dewy finish and highlighted effect, whilst also leaving a pretty flush of colour. I'm guessing since it's a multiple that you can use this for other things apart from a blusher, so if you know any ways then I'd love to know?

HERBAL ESSENCES BEE STRONG STRENGTHENING CREAM // £1.98 SUPERDRUG

   Since I've been back at college, some nights when I need to wash my hair I'll tend to take the easy option by quickly running my head under the shower and using a blonde shampoo or the Bee Strong Shampoo from the same range. I'll then towel dry and spray this leave in conditioner throughout my hair to make sure that it's kept in good condition. This is a very old bottle which is near running out, but I just love products like this that make life so much easier. And I was even more excited when I found out that they had brought it back in to the Herbal Essences range, so I can stock up again when my bottle runs out!

L'OREAL PARIS COLOR RICHE LIPSTICK (EVA'S NUDE) // £6.99 BOOTS

   My everyday make up this month has varied quite a bit, but for once my choice of lipstick has stayed exactly the same. I think it's because it goes with any eye make up look that I do, and leaves a great highlighted effect on the lip. This is definitely a peachy nude colour, so it suits my pale skin tone, and the formula is more of a satin finish.

LANGLEY HOME BIRTHDAY CAKE CANDLE // 

   As I turned 18 this month, I also got this as a present since my mum knows I'm a sucker for sweet candle scents - Honestly, if it's named after a cake, I'm on it. This is a really large candle as well, and so far has only been used a tiny bit after burning for quite a long time. The scent itself is obviously sweet and maybe sickly for some people, but for me it reminds me of my own birthday cake, which is probably why I love it so much because it has a memory behind it. 

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a great month! I'm obsessed with candles - birthday cake sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM