ASOS H&M

OOTD: MOM JEANS

11:11Unknown

   As I mentioned in my last post here, I'm going to start uploading regularly on this blog to get myself into a routine so I can keep the posts coming. On Fridays I intend to start showing you an OOTD from the week, and if I can, sometimes showing an OOTW depending on how busy I am. As for today, I kept my outfit pretty simple but in the style that I love; which is quite boy-ish and 90s. These MOM jeans were a steal from H&M for only £10 in the sale, and paired with a chunky black belt and simple crop top, can make casual jeans look like you've actually made the effort. My go-to bag and shoes for college are definitely this backpack and Vans slip-ons, just because they're super comfy and practical when I'm walking and travelling about. I'll try and leave all items linked below if they're still available:






Forest Green Crop Top - H&M DIVIDED
Monochrome Flannel Shirt - H&M
Leather Zip Backpack - ASOS
Black Strap Watch - New Look

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just love your jeans !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carina! They're so comfy :)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM