Boohoo New Look

OOTD: CASUAL GRUNGE

10:41Unknown

   I'm back again with another OOTD for you all, and this is quite a standard 'me' outfit I guess for college. On the days I'm tired / in a rush to get ready I'll usually throw on some comfy jeans, t-shirt and jacket. With this outfit I thought I'd layer a flannel shirt underneath my leather jacket, which I think looks quite edgy and layering is something I love to do for autumn and winter. Like most of my outfits it doesn't really show much colour I'm afraid, but you'll soon learn that my wardrobe is pretty restricted when it comes to bright colours (a.k.a. it's pretty much non-existent) but hopefully this will give you some outfit inspo. for lazy days where you still want to look like you've thought about what you've thrown on. 







(Items that are online I'll link below)

Leather Jacket - Henry Holland @ Debenhams
Flannel Shirt - Boohoo
Grey T-Shirt - Boohoo
Black Skinny Jeans - Topshop (Joni Jeans)
Watch - New Look

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look so cool ! Love your jacket !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carina! It's great quality so I know it's going to last a long time :)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM