Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

MONTHLY FAVOURITES ∙ JULY 2015

09:31Unknown

   Somehow we're now in August *still processes the thought of wasting half of the summer* and so I thought I would try and gather some faves that I've been loving in July. A lot has happened actually this month, I managed to pass my driving theory test and also book my practical test for September, as well as organising a few life things too. But anyway, on to the good part of the post, my July favourites...


SOAP&GLORY MIST YOU MADLY // 250ml £6.50

   This has been my go-to scent for a few months now since my perfume ran out, and I find that this spirtz application is super easy and feels much fresher than a perfume. You can also buy smaller, travel sized versions of this to make it much easier to carry around. The scent itself is fresh and quite sweet in my opinion, but not too sweet were it gets sickly. Generally I also love S&G as a brand for fragrances as their scents are definitely my cup of tea, and last a really long time! Definitely worth the money.


MITCHUM ADVANCED ANTI-PERSPIRANT & DEODORANT // £2.99

   Ok, so slightly random I know, but this brand has been my favourite for a good two months now. I first got it on a bit of a whim, but I found that this does the job of not making me sweat and keeping me smelling fresh for much longer than other brands. This scent is quite nice, slightly sweet and very fresh - The spray itself is also really light.


THE BODY SHOP BODY BUTTER // £14

   It would seem that July has also been the month of re-kindling my love for old products, including this raspberry body butter. I did a thorough review on this so long ago HERE if you're interested, but this has the yummiest scent of raspberry yogurt; which also lasts for a good few days and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft too. It's quite a thick consistency compared to other body butters I have, but for a pamper night, or a little bit after showering can really make a difference to your skin.


L'OREAL CHROME EYE SHADOW (GOLDEN ROSE) // £5.99

   Handed down by my lovely mama, this eye shadow has been my best friend this month. If you haven't seen my YouTube video HERE using this product, then you won't know that I've been wearing this on my bottom lash line just to brighten my eyes after getting some Pinterest inspo. On other days when I want to wear more eye shadow, I also simply swipe this all across the lid for a pretty, summery look.


MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY NAIL POLISH (ROSE POUDRE) // £4.49

   Another past favourite on this blog, that has actually been featured before in a monthly faves, but this shade is my go-to everyday colour for my nails. I find that two coats is a perfect glossy finish, although one thick coat would also look just as good. The wider brush is also better for my square nails, and the colour really complements my pale skintone; which can be hard for me with most nail polishes, but this is a definite exception.


TOPSHOP SUNGLASSES // £16

   Every year I'll always feel the need to buy a new pair of sunglasses, and this year I thought I would give Topshop a try and spend more than £10 on sunglasses. This style is right up my street as I've been wearing them quite a lot, even on days when it's not exactly scorching - Simply to keep my full fringe out of the way. The free case you get with all of the Topshop sunglasses is also very jazzy, and comes in pink and white too.


BENEFIT COSMETICS GIMME BROW // £17.50

   This is the LIGHT / MEDIUM shade and to be honest it's dark enough for me and my mum, who has very dark brown hair. I didn't used to touch my brows, but when seeing this product out and about, I finally caved and joined the brow mascara bandwagon. I would say the price is definitely worth it, as some drugstore dupes I've seen are either too dark or the brush isn't small enough for me. The application is really easy with this one and I can get good looking brows in just a short minute.


I hope you've enjoyed my monthly favourites! What have been some of yours?

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM