Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

GET THE LOOK // AMANDA STEELE

08:26Unknown

   Hey guys, since I love messing around with make up, I thought I would give another inspired tutorial again! (To see my last inspired make up of the singer Foxes, click HERE) For this post I thought I would finally try and recreate a similar look to the lovely Amanda Steele a.k.a. MakeupbyMandy24 on YouTube. Despite only just turning 16 (the jealousy) she always wears amazing make up and her platinum hair is something that I've been considering myself. But anyway, focusing on make up here, I thought I would try and recreate her everyday look; which focuses on a flawless base, bold brows, neutral eyes and lips, as well as a strong contour and highlight. After watching some of her videos, I've included some of the same products she uses - Like Benefit's They're Real Mascara and Porefessional Primer. However for some of her higher end products I've tried to find some alternatives that work quite nicely, especially since I don't have the Naked 3 Palette she uses, and so I found a similar eye make up look that I now actually love!

   I'll be honest, this is quite different for me, as Amanda likes quite full coverage from what I've seen, as well as her brows being a lot stronger than mine (as I usually just leave mine or use a brow mascara) Although, as for the lips I've found a new combo which I also really like, as a dusky rose kinda shade. Overall I'm quite pleased with how this turned out, and I received some lovely comments on instagram about this look too - So thank you!


PRODUCTS USED // (IN ORDER OF USE)

Benefit Porefessional
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation 'Buff
MAC Studio Fix Powder (NW15)
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion Blush
Naked Basics Palette - 'Venus' for Highlighter
The Body Shop 'Be My Clementine' + L'Oreal 'Golden Rose' all over lid
Naked Basics Palette - 'Naked 2' in Crease
Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner (Set with 'Crave' from palette)
Soap&Glory Brow Archery Pencil
Benefit They're Real Mascara
MAC Lip Liner 'Soar'
No.7 Moisture Drench Lipstick 'Grape'


TOOLS USED // (IN ORDER OF USE)

Real Techniques Sponge
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Eco Tools Blush Brush
E.L.F. Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
MAC 234SE Brush






   I actually wasn't going to include this photo below, simply because the camera has somehow blurred my skin to make it look poreless and flawless, when that really isn't the case. But I just really loved how prominent the highlight looked in this image, and is one of few that actually captured it quite well.


If you have any other celebs / YouTubers / bloggers / whoever's make up you'd like me to recreate, then leave them below for some ideas?

Thanks guys, much love.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful look, I love it! if only my eyeliner was that perfect :( The lip colour is great!

    Reta x
    www.retasbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Reta! Try out the Collection Felt Tip Liner though, it's so easy to get the perfect cat eye :)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM