H&M New Look

SUMMER STYLE: FOOTWEAR

10:10Unknown

   As part of this whole 'Summer Style' series of blog posts I've been doing recently, I thought I would include some summery footwear that I have and love to wear! I have quite a mixture of shoes, including sandals, flats and small heels that are perfect for festivals, chilled summer nights and casual summer days. All of these shoes are also really versatile and will probably suit any outfit!

BLACK LEATHER CUT OUT HEELED BOOTS // H&M DIVIDED £24.99

   Sadly I couldn't find these online to link for you all, but I have seen them in store recently so you might be able to pick up a pair if you're lucky! I initially bought these for a party but then started wearing them for college and everyday wear. They're quite edgy, but since they're black they go with every outfit, and the small heel is super comfortable. I've also worn these to gigs so they've stood well so far and managed to not let my feet ache, whilst still looking stylish.



   These were kindly given to me by my mama, as like me she has quite wide feet and didn't fit her, but for some reason these seemed to fit me! They're super comfy and affordable, and since it's TK Maxx you know you're saving a little money too - Bargain.


BLACK TOE POST JELLY SANDALS / PRIMARK £3

   Cheap and cheerful, but sadly I don't really wear these as much as I should as on holiday a few years back they seriously hurt my feet - I'm talking huge cuts in the middle of my toe, ouch. This also explains the plaster I wrapped around the toe part to try and soften it. I reckon though if I were to wear these in then they would be a great summer fashion basic, as they'd go with every outfit.


TAN STUDDED GLADIATOR SANDALS // NEW LOOK £19.99

   Since I bought these a few years ago as well they're not available anymore, but I did find something quite similar but with a small, block heel online (linked above) The heels on mine are also slightly elevated, and the gold studded detailing makes the shoes slightly more dressy than my TK Maxx gladiators. I wore these a few weeks ago to a friend's house, with a pair of Topshop Joni Jeans and a simple Off Shoulder Bardot Top, and it kinda looked like I'd made an effort for once with my outfit.


VANS CLASSIC SLIP-ONS // SCHUH £47

   These are my second pair now, as after at least 4 years I had to say goodbye to my trusty first pair of slip-ons. I always love the plain black as they go with every outfit, and they're the comfiest shoes ever! Plus you can wear these without socks in summer without them rubbing like normal trainers. I can't praise these shoes enough, as my last pair went through a lot. Here's to hoping these last another 4 years...


Check out my previous 'Summer Style' post HERE

Thanks for reading!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The first ones are gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! They were part of the Coachella collaboration with H&M as well, so I couldn't NOT love them haha

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. The H&M boots are so nice! I'll definitely be looking out for them and I've also had my eye on those Vans slip ons, especially now that I'm starting sixth form. Great post!

    Reta :) x
    www.retasbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend the Vans for sixth form, I've worn mine practically everyday this year in college!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM