Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

ROSY GLOW

03:56Unknown

   As we're moving into the warmer weather, make-up becomes much more luminous and light-weight, and so I've been changing up my daily make-up routine by incorporating some glow. Recently I've also been using much more pink-toned products, creating this 'rosy glow' look that I've been seeing on Pinterest lately; which looks super natural and pretty for an everyday look. This is definitely my type of make-up, since I don't usually love crazy, dark eye colours, but I am using much more nude coloured lip products rather than my usual bold lip.

   Below are the products I've used for this make-up routine, first starting with the base. For this I began with the Benefit Porefessional Primer, as in summer my make-up can melt much quicker and so by using this primer it creates a lovely smooth base before applying my foundation. With this I've been using my usual Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (1.0) and mixing this with Benefit High Beam which is a liquid, pearl pink highlighter. By using this technique you can achieve a great dewy foundation, that leaves your skin looking youthful and slightly glittery (but not in the way that makes you look like Edward Cullen) I apply a layer of this with the Body Shop Blush Brush; which is a flat brush that leaves a perfect finish, although I do like to spend at least 5 minutes on my base, using this brush to really work in the foundation / highlighter mix.


   Using the same brush I then apply YSL Touche Eclat, which is a radiant concealer, under my eyes in a V-shape as well as on my chin and just around my nose. For any other spots I then used Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (01) for more of a heavier coverage. As an optional step you can then set the foundation and concealer with a translucent, pressed powder, however since I wanted to keep this look very dewy and fresh, I simply applied a little to my t-zone using the same Body Shop brush.


   To really add that 'rosy glow,' for the final step to my base make-up I used Revlon Highlighting Palette (020 Rose Glow) with E.L.F. Stipple Brush and lightly applied the top two shades on the tops of my cheeks for a faint, shimmery blush / highlight. I only use these top two shades since I have very fair skin, but obviously if you have more of a tan you could use the darker shades as well.


   Now for a simple, quick eye make-up combo that I've been loving recently! First I take the Maybelline Color Tattoo (Pink Gold) with the MAC 235SE Brush and apply this across my eyelid, focusing near the lash line and blending upwards, as well as in the inner half of my lower lash line. You can also use your finger for this for a heavier, metallic finish, and using this as a inner corner highlight. I then utilised my Revlon palette, using the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush to blend the second shade from the bottom of the palette through my crease. This is slightly darker than the Color Tattoo to add some depth to the eye, plus the glitters in this shade mean that you don't really need a brow bone highlight. Finally using the same brush and shadow shade, I applied this on the outer half of my lash line.


   To finish the eyes I then took the Benefit Bad Gal Liner and applied this along my tightline to give the illusion of fuller lashes, and then using YSL Babydoll Mascara. As for my brows, recently I haven't been bothering as much, but for this tutorial I thought I'd use my good ol' faithful Soap & Glory Brow Archery Pencil; which comes with a brow comb as well, and very lightly filling in the sparse areas and defining the end of my brow.


   For the final step, I chose a pink, nude lip with this Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (080 Strawberry Shortcake) and very lightly dabbing this onto my lips for a super pretty, glossy lip. 



And here's the final look...





Thank you for reading!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM