Beauty Benefit Cosmetics

GET THE LOOK // FOXES

08:30Unknown

   Hey guys! For this week's post I thought I would try something a little different for this blog, and attempt to re-create my favourite celeb make up looks. And for the first one, I wanted to try out one of my favourite celebs for make up inspiration, and that is the female solo-artist Foxes a.k.a. Louisa Rose Allen. Most of the time her make up is simple yet pretty, with a fresh, slightly glowy base, retro liner, spider lashes and a nude lip - Something that I like to wear most of the time. I posted the picture of Foxes below on my instagram (@megrileyblog a shameless plug, ah well) and a few said that they would like to see me re-create this look, with a peachy pink lip and thick liner. Obviously, with this finished look I could have gone even thicker with the liner and fuller with the lips, but I thought as a wearable, everyday look, this is more suited to what I would wear - Plus, I've now found a new lip combo that I love!

P.S. If you were to do a fuller lip, try going over your cupid's bow slightly with the lipstick, which is what I did slightly in the close-up pictures below.







Products Used

Prep.
Lush Tea Tree Toner
Origins Gin Zing Moisturiser & Eye Cream
Carmex Lip Balm

Base
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (1.0)
YSL Touche Eclat (No.1)
MAC Studio Fix Powder (NW15)
The Body Shop Blush (02 Coral)

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Basics (Naked 2 in Crease)
MAC Gel Liner (Blacktrack)
Urban Decay Naked Basics (Crave to set Gel Liner)
Urban Decay Brow Box (Honey Pot)
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Lips
Benefit Cha Cha Tint
No.7 Moisture Drench Lipstick (Grape)

Brushes Used:

Base
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Eco Tools Blush Brush (For Powder)
Real Techniques Blush Brush

Eyes
Wilko Angled Brush (Gel Liner)
Real Techniques Brow Brush (To set Gel Liner)


IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CELEB LOOKS THAT I COULD TRY OUT, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this look, especially the liner and lip colour! :)

    Reta ♥
    www.retasbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The liner was a little daring for me, but it actually worked out rather nicely!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM