Beauty Topshop

SUMMER STYLE: TOPSHOP NAILS

07:49Unknown

   As we're moving into summer (or the British equivalent) I like to change up certain elements of my beauty routines and fashion. I have to admit, last year I didn't really branch out into colour, and pretty much stuck to a monochrome wardrobe. And so if you're like me, then you can easily incorporate some colour into your nails! Recently I've been converted to the Topshop side with nail polish, and have to come to love the shade range they offer. My collection so far is only small, but I'm more than happy with my colour choices, as they're all pretty and pastel shades that are perfect for spring/summer.

The three shades I have here are: (From Left to Right)

Occupational Therapy
   I do have a 'NOTD' post featuring this shade here, but basically this is a muted lilac colour which really complements my pale skin tone, and was a colour that I wore non-stop during the beginning of spring. My mum even loved this and painted her nails with it, and as a woman who never paints her nails, I suppose that proves how lovely the colour is.

Buttermilk
   This colour is super pretty and elegant, and the pastel peach shade is something I don't really have in my nail polish collection - Plus I think this would look amazing with a tan! (On the rare occasion that I have one) Like all of the these polishes I find that I need two coats of this just to give a smooth, opaque finish, but as you can see from the pictures below, sometimes you could pass off one coat. 

Birthday Suit
   My final pastel polish is this lil' blue shade; which in the bottle looks more muted than it comes off as on my nails. After two coats I find that the colour is more of a light blue, but still looks just as pretty. I first saw one of my friends from college wear this, and I loved it so much on her that I just had to invest!



After 1 Coat
After 2 Coats

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TOPSHOP NAIL POLISH?

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THESE SHADES?

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i've never tried topshop nail polish but i'm loving the purple shade!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I before a few months back, but I'm glad I found these shades!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM