ASOS H&M

OOTW: SUMMER FLORALS

10:11Unknown

   Here's a blogging pledge, this week I'm going to try my best and blog my outfit for everyday this week, and show you what I would normally wear for a typical week in college. I'm not going to lie, some pieces of clothing you will see me more than once *shock horror* and for most of these outfits I can predict right now that they will be mostly monochromatic. However today was a slight exception as I wore a little colour; which I think my mum and friends were surprised to see - But I really thought this top with the Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick (107) really complemented the darker pink / red rose pattern

Sunglasses - Primark
Watch - New Look
Denim Jacket - H&M
Floral Camisole Top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop's Joni Jeans (Ripped by myself)
Quilted Backpack - New Look
Green Loafer Shoes - ASOS




♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM