ASOS H&M

OOTW: SMASUAL

09:51Unknown

   Yes, smasual is a thing, meaning smart yet casual. And that's what I kinda went for with today's choice of outfit. If I'm honest this isn't my typical, everyday style, but more recently I've been wearing my dressier blouses like this - Just layered over a simple white tank top. Today I also dug out an old pair of blue jeans which I don't normally wear because I prefer the look of black jeans 99.99% of the time; which reminds me, I need to buy a new pair of my go-to Joni Jeans from Topshop, as last night I realised I've worn through the material from wearing them non-stop over the past year! On another note, I've also started wearing a nose ring again after attempting to re-pierce my nose - I've missed looking like a badass even though in reality I'm the least confrontational person ever.

Sleeveless White Tank Top - ASOS
Cream Blouse - H&M (Divided)
Grey Jacket - New Look
Acid Wash Jeans - New Look
Green Loafer Shoes - ASOS
Quilted Backpack - New Look
Necklace - Topshop
Watch - New Look





♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice as always, kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! So simple yet so pretty, you look beautiful Meg x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think simple is my style at the moment, and you're so sweet thank you!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM