New Look OOTD

OOTW: PREPPY PASTELS

11:04Unknown

   For today's attire I thought I would try a slightly preppy look, but still making it summer appropriate with a pastel colour. I've had this dress for years but don't wear it that often, although I should do because I actually love this pastel blue / violet colour and the marbled effect of the material. It is a skater style of dress, and so to smarten it up I threw on a comfy, thin jacket, however I also contemplated my denim jacket that I wore yesterday here; which would have looked a lot more casual and quirky. I'll also add that throughout this week you will see me with the same ol' backpack, as it's just what I use everyday for college.

Grey Jacket - New Look
Pastel Blue Skater Dress - New Look
Tights - Topshop
Chelsea Boots - Primark
Quilted Backpack - New Look




P.S.
If you're reading this, look who's wearing colour two days in a row, go Meg!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM