H&M New Look

OOTW: THE MINIMALIST

08:38Unknown

   Hurrah! I managed to post my OOTD for the past week! Ok, so not the entire week, but the working week anyway. And for today I went with a very 'me' outfit, simple monochrome but slightly edgy with the styling. Like Tuesday's outfit I went with a smart jacket just to keep me warm whilst it was a little chilly today, but underneath I went boho with this clean, pretty off the shoulder top. Just to go with the edgy styling I then wore some ripped jeans and these badass shoes which I love to dress up as well as dress down like today. Since I'm not a big 'heel girl' I find these are the perfect height and super comfy to walk in. And of course just to finish the look I took my good ol' college backpack that you've seen all week if you've been following this Outfit Of The Week.

Grey Jacket - New Look
White Off The Shoulder Top - Topshop
Black Joni Jeans - Topshop
Lace-Up Shoes - H&M
Quilted Backpack - New Look
Watch - New Look



Check out this week's OOTDs:

SUMMER FLORALS // PREPPY PASTELS // SMASUAL // 60s + 90s INFUSED

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice!
    follow to follow?
    let me know!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no problem :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. I'm totally in love with your looks dear !
    Following you !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM