ASOS Beauty

MONTHLY FAVOURITES ∙ JUNE 2015

10:38Unknown

   Ok, I'll hold my hands up and admit - I'm a bad blogger when it comes to monthly favourites. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I'll always read other people's favourites and then completely forget to share my own. Well, not this month. Oh no. For the month of June I've thought of a few things that I've been loving and thought were worthy enough to feature in a very rare monthly favourites post on this blog.


FASHION //

   My fashion favourite of this month (and most months this year really) goes to my good ol' ASOS loafers. I got these in the sale quite cheaply, but I must say I was a little doubtful before these arrived, purely because of the dark green colour and whether or not I would even wear them. But when they did arrive I was surprised with how much use I've gotten out of these bad boys. Since my wardrobe is mainly monochrome, obviously throwing these on adds some colour at least - But even with my other colourful clothes they still work, since the green is dark enough to pull off. They did take a week or so to wear-in (I can still remember the pain) but it was definitely worth it, and now they're one of my go-to pair of shoes.


HAIRCARE //

   If you didn't know already, I'm obsessed with Bleach London as a brand. I can't tell you the amount of times I've read blog posts / reviews of their products and salon experiences from customers, and it's one of my goals to visit one of their salons one day. But for now, I can have the experience at home with their silver shampoo and conditioner that they sell at Boots online and in store. Since I now have more highlights and (slowly) working my way up to being a blondie, keeping the yellow tones out of my hair is important, and these do a fine job with that. I'll admit it is a scary colour at first, but when left in the hair for a few minutes, these used once a week will definitely keep your blonde locks looking fresh and keeping those brassy tones at bay. After washing my hair I've also found my hair to be a little more knotty after having it dyed, and so my trusty Tangle Teazer hair brush has been my saviour this month, and to be honest my whole family uses this so it's certainly a favourite in our household. 


FOOD //

   Oh, how I can't sing my praises enough for this favourite. Another fact about me is that I love anything salted caramelised, and so when I saw this is Asda the other day I obviously had to pick it up - And by the looks of it, it was a popular flavour. But oh my, they should definitely sell the salted caramel sauce by itself! And if you can, check this out because it's on offer at the moment for only £1.89 per tub. Not really helping the whole 'diet' thing though *tucks in to second tub*


MAKE UP //

   And of course it wouldn't be a monthly favourites without including some make up items in their. Over the past few months my go-to foundation has been the Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Makeup which I purchased from my local Debenhams. It's just a lovely foundation for everyday, yes a little more pricey, but I've enjoyed using this and I can build up coverage too if needed. Unlike some of my other past foundations, this is also slightly dewy which is great for summer, and never looks too heavy on my skin (as it says Meg, duh) In the future I may not purchase this again, purely because it was a bit of a splurge at the time, and there are definitely similar foundations for a lower price. But then again, if I did have the money, I probably would re-purchase. During the week for college I've also been digging out my pink, nude lip colours again, and re-kindling my love for MAC's Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup. This is a super pretty, everyday lip colour, that I like to dab on with my fingertip for a natural look.



WHAT HAVE BEEN SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITES THIS JUNE?

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Prodotti meravigliosi che si adattano perfettamente alla stagione soprattutto il fondotinta Naked skin...Meraviglioso!! Bellissimo blog...nuova iscritta un saluto grande!!
    http://2thinkingoutloud3.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great favourites, loved it! <3

    check out my blog + follow too?

    xo
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM