Beauty GOSH

A TANGERINE DREAM

04:16Unknown

   As a lipstick lover I always get so excited when the slightest stream of sun breaks through to the UK, as it means I can then dig out all of my coral and orange lip products. Last year my obsession was with the Topshop's lipsticks Infrared and Firecracker; which I still love and will use constantly this year, however I also have a newbie to add to my growing collection. It all began with a YouTube video... It always starts this way, as I was watching Lily Melrose and immediately noticed her vibrant lip colour. She said it was GOSH's Lip Liner in 153 Flirty Orange, and I even left a comment saying I would have to pick it up next time I was in Superdrug (Little did I know that would be the same day) Lily was also lovely enough to reply back and edged me further to get it, plus at £4.99 it's not at all a bad deal.
   Generally I always admire Lily for her lip colours, and this was no exception. As a red-toned orange, I instantly fell in love, although in daylight it is extremely bright (So it may not appeal to you if you prefer muted oranges or peach coloured lips) However for me, I love it! The texture is quite matte so I would recommend a lip scrub beforehand if you suffer from dry lips. As for staying power it doesn't really transfer onto anything, and stays in place for more than 4 hours when I've tried it out. The only wearing of the colour would be on the inner part of my lips - but this could be easily sorted with an orange lipstick on top if you like - and as for the outside it hasn't smudged at all. As a newbie to GOSH lip products I have to say I'm impressed. The pigmentation, colour range and finish are all amazing, and I'll definitely be going back to buy some more! I've currently got my eye on Antique Rose and Nougat Crisp, another recommendation from Lily... Oops.





WHAT'S YOUR GO-TO SUMMER LIP?

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. omG! BEAUTIFUL COLOR :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of this is AMAZING! I've never tried any Gosh products either, but this one sounds pretty good. I may have to pick one up for myself...

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for summer now so I can wear this everyday! For the price as well, I'd say it's just as good as my MAC liner :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. I love that color on you looks so gorgeous x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I do love a bold lip!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  4. The colour is so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish it could be sunny all of the time!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's a great drugstore find!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  6. Thanks for checking out my huge gosh review. This Looks amazing! I should pick this up. Www.Loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot. Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem, it was a great read to here about some other GOSH products!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  7. That shade looks super great on you! I love GOSH :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM