Beauty Empties

MY PRODUCT EMPTIES #3

08:31Unknown

   Who would have thought it? But somehow I've gathered more empty products over the past couple of months to be able to do another empties post! You can check out my last post here if you want, but this time I think I have a good mixture of makeup, hair and beauty products...

Makeup

   First of all I have Benefit's They're Real Mascara which I'm sadly admitting that it has actually ran out. I got this for my high school prom last May and loved it ever since. Despite it being rather pricey compared to my drugstore mascaras, I must say that it gives my lashes amazing length, and it's also great for my bottom lashes when I would do the whole 90s spider-lash thing. I now have the mini version of this mascara; which I haven't tried out yet, but some say they love it even more than the full-sized version, so I'll give my verdict when the time comes.
   I've also used up my Urban Decay De-slick Setting Spray, particularly for oil-control as I can get quite an oily t-zone throughout the day. Like the mascara, I also bought this for my prom last year as I thought it would help my makeup last the whole night whilst me and my friends danced and jumped about to Sum 41 songs. This is the smaller bottle which is a lot cheaper, plus it fitted perfectly in my clutch bag in case I needed a quick spritz throughout the night. It certainly did make my makeup last much longer, as I sprayed this before and after applying my base products. And when I did, it took little time to dry and didn't feel too heavy either. Overall I would definitely buy these products again!  


Skincare

   The first product I've used up for skincare is an Origins GinZing Moisturiser, which I have mentioned before in my daily skincare routine here. Like I said in that post, this smells lovely and fresh, and feels really light-weight on the skin - So it's great before applying makeup in the morning, as then my foundation is much easier to apply and looks less oily. I've also used up the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water which I found great for removing my eye-makeup before bed and didn't flare up my skin at all. However you don't get that much product in the bottle, as I found myself running out of this quite often - But now I've switched over to Garnier's Micellar Water, I've found myself purchasing bottles less frequently,


Haircare

   As for haircare, I've finally used up the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo and Conditioner; which I actually bought so long ago I can't really remember when. That could be a sign that I shouldn't have used it, but it still did the job when I had ombre hair back in January. I really do love Lee Stafford's brand of haircare products, and this shampoo and conditioner is a great weekly treatment for any blondies out there. The smell of these aren't too strong either which is something I look for in hair products and treatments. The only other hair product I've used up is Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo in the Citrus scent. I must have been loving citrus scents over the past few months, as this dry shampoo was great for giving my hair volume and thickness. It was also a clear dry shampoo so there was no need to worry about brushing it out, and I could simply spray into my roots to give my hair a little lift. The fresh scent and light-weight formula also meant that my hair didn't feel heavy with product, and of course it left my hair feeling clean as any dry shampoo should do.


Perfume

   Well, it's been a year in the doing, but finally I've managed to use up my Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau De Parfum. First of all, the bottle design is kind of amazing, and I loved the red and gold packaging of this so much. As for the scent I would probably say it's quite sweet, and so my mum chose well as she knows I love anything sweet. But it's also a slightly more of a mature scent than what I would usually go for, and I actually loved this much more than I thought, so I would probably re-purchase if I had the money.

Well that's it for another empties post! It might be a while until my next one now, as I'm currently trying out new products and I'm happy with my skincare routine as well. But thank you for reading as always, and I'll be back next week with another post...

♡♡♡ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM