Blogging Life

MY 100TH BLOG POST (MY WEIRDEST POST YET)

12:29Unknown

   Hey, who knew? Somehow I've written on this blog 100 times in the past two and a bit years, and I still enjoy writing these posts as much as did (and more) back in 2013 *cue sentimental music* But anyways, I don't really know what to write about for this post, I knew I just wanted to commemorate this moment.I guess we could just have a chat? How are you guys?
   This week hasn't been too exciting, some friends had a party, I met up with some high school pals, and I've desperately been trying to catch up on media coursework. I did have a weird dream. You know, the one's where they feel too real and you wake up feeling like a changed woman. I dreamed I was somewhere sunny and I was wearing shorts and a tank top - This has no real connection. But suddenly Andy from Made In Chelsea appeared and starting flirting with me, and I said I would go out with him. Then a guy who I go to college with appeared as well, and looked sad that I was with him. After that I basically realised Andy was a complete d*ck (which I'm sure he's not) and ended up with the guy from college. I woke up feeling exhilarated and having strange feelings for this person, even though I knew it wasn't real. 
   Other than that, this weekend I need to get my phone fixed, and I've also got to start with revision for my summer exams. This is the exciting life of an A-Level student. Maybe I should re-name my blog that? Honestly I have no idea what is happening right now. This could be some weird state I'm in, but I'm sure you can't tell I'm struggling on what to write. If you're still reading this then you must be dedicated to this post, and I commend you dearly. I need to stop now or else I may just reveal my deepest and darkest secrets. Thank you for reading this strange post, and every other strange post I may put on here in the future.

Farewell my lovelies for another week.

*I've just read this whole thing through and I apologise*

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! you are a changed woman! lol
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post!

    And don't worry - I enjoyed the rambly nature of this post, it made me laugh!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I'm glad I could give you a giggle! Thank you lovely :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM