Beauty Lush

LUSH BUTTERBEAR

04:29Unknown

   Who doesn't love a good bath bomb from Lush? Well if you enjoy the Butterball bath bomb, then you'll most definitely love this lil' guy right here. The Butterbear was a seasonal product from Lush during Christmas time last year, and as soon as I saw the bear design I just fell in love. The product itself is basically the same as the Butterball, with its scent, colour, and even the way it makes your skin feel after. I actually got two of these at £2.95 each, and I would describe the scent as 'subtly sweet.' So if you love sweet scents (like me!) then I'm certain you'll love this, and even if you don't, it's subtle enough to enjoy anyway. When I put this into my bath it didn't leave any colour to the water, and simply fizzes away quite quickly due to it's small size; which is why I put some extra bubble bath in to create some bubbles. The small yellow coloured bits within the bath bomb then dissolved into a lovely bath oil which left my skin feeling super soft. Overall this was a great bath bomb that everyone could use, as it's not overpowering in scent and doesn't leave any outrageous colours in the water. However I probably do prefer this over the Butterball, purely because of the bear shape. C'mon, you can't deny the cuteness. 




Thank you for reading this little review! I know this product isn't available right now, but if it does make a return next year then you can go and check it out...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aw so cute! I have to get this next year!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be re-stocking next year too!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. Awww this looks so cute!
    Have a great day!
    Hannah xx
    http://wrappedinmauve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so sweet!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM