Beauty NOTD

NOTD: TOPSHOP OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY

06:07Unknown

   I've never really done this kind of post before, but I thought it would be nice for once in a while to do a 'Nails of the Day' on this blog. This week I have my first ever Topshop nail polish, which is now a nail polish I love and is a colour I've been looking for in the past few weeks. 'Occupational Therapy' is quite a muted lilac colour, that looks slightly grey-toned in some lights. Personally I think it's a lovely transitional colour from winter to spring, and for some reason I've been seeing a lot of clothing in this colour. Since my wardrobe is mainly monochrome, this colour really complements this and provides just a subtle hint of colour to my outfits. In the pictures below I have two coats of this polish on, and so far I've only chipped a little off one of my nails. But overall I would say this Topshop nail polish is great for everyday, as it's pastel shade is super pretty and complements my pale skin-tone really nicely.



♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a pretty colour!

    Reta :) ♥ xx
    www.retaxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become my favourite recently!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. I looove this colour! it looks so pretty on your nails xx
    xx, marinasirmais

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM