Blogging Life

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ∙ MY NAME IS MEG

02:12Unknown

   Ah! I know it's a rare occurrence if I actually manage to post on this blog more than once a week, but I've just checked the date and realised that I had completely forgotten about my blogging birthday! Ok, I guess for some it may not be the biggest thing in the world, but I love writing these posts to remind myself of the year that has passed and see what I've achieved with this blog. So I guess I should start with you, who is reading this right now. Thank you to everyone who has ever read my blog, whether it be just for this post, or even my first ever post (Highly doubtful) But seriously, I really do love blogging and it's probably the one thing I do every week that I actually stick to and do before anything else - Including coursework, oops. I also can't believe that I'm nearly at 100 GFC followers, it's still weird for me to think about people reading my posts and following my blog. I won't go on for much longer, I just wanted to commemorate this moment to look back on in another year, and hopefully I'll be able to say I have over 100 followers...

Meg Riley

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy 2nd birthday! I absolutely love your blog and hope to continue to see it bloom in the future. X

    Reta :)
    www.retaxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Reta! That's so lovely to hear :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. Happy 2nd Birthday! Thats exciting :)

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM