Beauty Dupes

BEAUTY BARGAIN: URBAN DECAY DUPE

09:56Unknown

   Hi guys, this is just a little impromptu post letting you know about a beauty bargain I found out about just yesterday. I was searching for a birthday present and remembered that the brand W7 have a dupe for the infamous Urban Decay Naked Palettes. So I searched online and found that Argos in the UK are selling the eyeshadow palettes for ONLY £2.99! Yes. I couldn't believe it either. Of course I snapped up the bargain straight away and reserved 'In the Nude' which is a dupe for the Naked 3 Palette. And obviously I had a sneaky peak (it looks so pretty!) so if you fancy getting in on this little bargain you can click the link here.


Left: In the Buff / Naked 2 Right: In the Nude / Naked 3

   From what I've seen, this palette is great for makeup beginners as it's super cheap and the product itself has had some good reviews. It also comes in an actual tin and has a lovely range of matte and shimmer shadows which I really like. 

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. £2.99!? I need to snap me up one of these ASAP! Can't wait to buy it now, thanks for sharing!

    Reta :) ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably be going back to buy myself one! No problem :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. You are my enabler - slick deal! Thanks for the heads up :)

    x
    www.ambloglife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha anytime, I'll keep my eye out for some more bargains in the future!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. I've heard about this before! Will you be doing a post on it once you have used it? Want to see some reviews of the product before I purchase (though you can't go far wrong with it costing only £2.99!!)
    alice x
    http://alicelester.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got the chance to buy a palette for my friend, and when I tried to reserve one the other day, the product had gone out of stock! I'll probably be ordering myself one from Ebay instead anyway, so I'll let you know if I put up a review on it!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM