Beauty Empties

MY PRODUCT EMPTIES #2

07:06Unknown

   Hi everyone, at last I bring you my second empties post! It's been over half a year since my first one here, but now I've finally remembered to collect enough empty products worthy of a post. Some of these empties are very recent, some are from summer, but since they were gathering dust at the bottom of my wardrobe, I thought you might want to have a peek at what I've used up over the past few months...

1. L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water - Superdrug £3.32
   My first bottle of this was actually featured in my last empties post, but I seem to have switched between this and the Tea Tree Water over the year as my toner. However I can use this as a makeup remover also which I think is a great 2-in-1. My other friends seem to buy the Garnier Micellar Water, and one day I will, but while it's a little cheaper in Superdrug I'll stick to what I know.

2. Lush Tea Tree Water 250g - Lush £7.95
  Now this has been a favourite of mine since I made my first purchase at Lush well over a year ago, and since then I just love it! Yes, it is pricey, but I find that it can last me even longer than the micellar water - Although it doesn't take makeup off as effectively. But for a treat now and again this is one of my all time favourites from Lush. It smells lovely and fresh, feels cool on the skin, and usually calms my skin down as my cheeks can sometimes go a little red.

3. Maybelline Colorshow Nail Polish (130 Winter Baby) - Superdrug £2.99
   For a period of time in summer I loved to do matte white nails, and so I randomly bought this little Maybelline polish just to see what it was like. I'd say it's not amazing, as I ended up putting quite a few coats on just to achieve an opaque finish. But I guess with white you're not going to end up with an opaque finish first time unless you're willing to spend more. However I have found an amazing white polish recently from the Barry M Gelly range in Coconut.


4. Fudge Urban Salt Spray - Superdrug £6.99
   As you can see I've also gone through quite a few hair products, but this salt spray is a-may-zing. It smells of summer and coconuts and sweet things, and it leaves that gritty, matte texture which I love. You can either spray this into your hands and tousle your hair as it is, or you can spray directly onto your hair and then quickly blow dry. 

5. VO5 Give Me Moisture Shampoo - Superdrug £1.99
   I got this little bottle in the summer to try out, and I'm still currently using the conditioner of this, but I thought that it was a great shampoo. There was nothing to complain about really, it definitely left my hair softer, however I was using the conditioner and a hair mask once a week. But since I've had my hair dyed lighter it's helped to keep it nourished.

6. Garnier Ultimate Blends 7 in 1 Dry Shampoo - Superdrug £3.99
   Like the shampoo I randomly bought this as I just needed a dry shampoo before starting college. I knew that I already loved the Ultimate Blends range from their shampoos and conditioners, plus when I smelled this I loved the freshness of the lemon and green tea scent. It's also a clear dry shampoo so there's no need to worry about those white marks being left in your roots! Overall I really loved this product and would definitely re-purchase and recommend.

7. TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray - Boots £5.50
   I usually only buy this when it's on offer because I just can't justify paying over £5 for a heat spray - is that quite bad? But I do really like TRESemme for heat protection sprays, and this was no different as it did make my hair lovely and smooth when I straightened it and the scent wasn't overpowering, having that 'salon' smell TRESemme products always have.


8. Escada Cherry in the Air - The Perfume Shop £24.50
   If you've been reading this blog for a while then you'll know that I love super sweet, fresh scents, with The Body Shop's Strawberry range being my all time favourite! I'm sure I got both of the perfumes here for my 16th birthday; which was well over a year ago, but I always have more than one perfume so it can take me a while to use up a bottle (over year in this case) But my mum must know me too well, as this scent is right up my street. It's sweet and all things lovely, and I can't not like it. I'd say it is very similar to the Strawberry Eau De Toilette from The Body Shop, so it's really the perfect scent for me.

9. Madagascan Vanilla Flower Eau De Toilette - The Body Shop £16
   I actually remember getting this in a gift set and as you could probably guess, yes, it is a super sweet scent. I also got complimented on this so many times when I would hug someone, so it must last an awful long time too which is never a bad thing. I probably would re-purchase this again as I always love a Body Shop scent.
   

And there you have it! Just some of the empty products that I've remembered to keep over the past few months. Thank you for reading and I'll be back next week with another post...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. LOVE Escada perfume! It smells soo nice!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love empties posts. :) that's a lot of product you've used up.

    Loevens makeup rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'd been hoarding so many products!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM