Beauty Lush

THE LUSH LEGENDS: YUZU + COCOA BUBBLEROON

09:20Unknown

   Hello again my lovelies, this week I'll be reviewing Lush's Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon (I know, the name scared me too) This little piece of lushness is basically a Bubble Bar - Just like Candy Mountain which I reviewed a while back here. But instead it's meant to be in the shape of a macaroon? I think that's what the idea was. But I do like the novelty of this product. I think it's easier to use in the bath as it can just be split into two and you can run it under the tap as it is. On the Lush website it does say 'Yuzu and cocoa has a mood-brightening colour,' which I guess is true since it is an amazing yellow-y orange colour and stood out to me among my other Lush products.


   Like with all of the bubble bars from Lush, I used this up in about 3-4 baths, but it actually broke in half, so I would just run a piece of this under the bath until I got enough bubbles. I would say the scent of this is pretty sweet, maybe not as sweet as the Candy Mountain or Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, but I definitely loved the coconut scent that came through. As it also has shea butter in this product, it left my skin super soft and hydrated which I loved! Sadly I didn't leave any colour to my bath, which I don't know whether it was because I had left it while until I actually used this, but I guess it made up for it with it's scent and how it made my skin feel after.


   After using this I probably wouldn't buy the product intentionally just because I have other Lush products that I prefer. But I did enjoy using this and the scent wasn't too overpowering for me. I would recommend this to anyone who loves shea butter and anything sweet smelling, and overall I have to say it's a good basic product from Lush that anyone could probably enjoy. Anyways thank you for reading as always and I'll be back next week, bye...

Take a look at my past Lush Legends posts:


♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Reminds me of this gorgeous lemon meringue treat I had out to afternoon tea the other week -
    You're making me hungry.
    Probably for the best that it didn't turn the water yellow..
    I might also be the only blogger ever who doesn't like lush?
    x

    www.ambloglife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemon meringue is one of my favourites, yum! Haha and I'm sure you're not alone, if you like sweet scents try the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - It was the first thing I bought from Lush and still one of my favourites :-) Or if you prefer fruity scents then the Comforter always goes down well with me and my friends!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM