Beauty Lush

THE LUSH LEGENDS: CANDY MOUNTAIN

08:34Unknown

   Hola everyone! This week I shall be reviewing Candy Mountain from Lush; which is sadly not in stores now since I used this during Christmas time, but I'm sure it will be out this Christmas as well as it was so popular (I also want to add that this wasn't in the Lush Legends set, I bought this separately at the same time) I'm most certain that I'm a few months late on this post, but still, I want to share with you my thoughts on this product anyway. Candy Mountain is primarily a bubble bar, and these types of products are probably my favourite from Lush as I find that they last me a lot longer than a bath bomb which you can only use once. Usually I can make a bubble bar like this last 3-4 baths, and there's still a lot of bubbles from the amount I use, and the bubbles are super soft too.


   The scent of this product is pretty much identical to my other favourite, the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar; which was actually one of the first products I got from Lush. The scent is super sweet, like candy floss (cotton candy for you Americans) and I also like how Lush use the same scent in other products, as well as limited addition ones, so you can still buy your favourite scents throughout the year. If I'm honest there's nothing really wrong with this product, and the only minor thing I could fault with this is the actual shape of the bubble bar - And that's just because it can be hard to break parts off if you don't want to use it all at once. But I guess the shape, shimmer and colour makes this product even more fun!



   Overall this product is pretty amazing, it has a lasting smell and leaves your skin lovely and soft too! If you're new to Lush I probably would recommend a bubble bar for your first product, as the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar is one of the cheapest, and it's really easy to use. I remember recommending this scent to my friends and they instantly fell in love.
   This year I'll most definitely be buying this product again (hopefully) when it comes back to the shops - And I'm sure many of you who have tried this will be joining me. Anyways I hope you've enjoyed reading this mini review and I'll be back next week with another post...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I saw this at Lush yesterday. I have no idea why it was there, Christmas in July sort of thing? haha I will definitely try to pick this up. x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange haha you might as well get it early then! Think of it as an early Christmas present for yourself :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. oh this looks so great!Great post.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely have to try this when they bring it back for Christmas. Can't believe I didn't snap this up last year. I'm gutted! Great blog post!:) xo

    Molly Louise Blogs xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly, it's a great product!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM