Beauty Lush

NEW BLOG SERIES: THE LUSH LEGENDS!

07:31Unknown

   This series of posts has been a long time coming, but going back to Christmas 2013, I was lucky enough to receive the Lush Legends box of goodies from my mum and dad. This is basically the most popular things from Lush all in one set, and I was so grateful to get this and try everything out! There's a range of products from bath bombs, to melts, to scrubs, and even a shower jelly. But I wanted this series of posts to be lots of little reviews on each of these products to benefit you reading, as perhaps you're new to Lush - Or simply just want to try out something new. (Just to note also, some of the products aren't in the set, as I bought them separately)

   Starting from next week I'll be beginning with a review on the famous lip scrubs from Lush, but if you have anything in particular you would like a review on then leave a comment below! I know it may seem that you haven't read a 'proper' post from me in a while, but this is simply a mini-update in what's to come. I also have some other ideas brewing for new posts so stay tuned...

Ivory Floral Cake Stand - The Range
♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM