Life

BACK TO BLOGGING + LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL

08:14Unknown

   Hurrah! My GCSE exams have been completed and I can finally have a summer of sleeping in, sunny days (fingers crossed) and good times before college in September. It's been a few months since my last post, but as promised I'm back with more time to spend on this blog and many more posts to come - Including lots of little Lush reviews! I've been coming back in to the blogging world slowly, and now I think I'm back in the swing of things. Plus, I've also noticed a few more followers on my blog; which is lovely to see and I really appreciate anyone who reads my posts. Especially when I've not written one in months!

   But as high school goes, yesterday was my last ever day and I wasn't really sad or emotional like some people... More excited and happy in what I've achieved over the last 5 years. I am going to miss high school of course, them being 'the best days of your life' as most people put it. I'll also miss the teachers and obviously all of the friends I've made. My final exam was also yesterday, not my finest 1hr45m but I tried my best and that's all you can do - In the words of my dad. But it's all done, and now I have to wait for my results in August; in which I will be praying the night before that the months of revision has paid off. For the meantime, I guess this is my introduction back to blogging and just briefly updating you all! I have a feeling this is going to be a busy summer, but I'll be keeping this blog updated all the way. For now, I'll be back next week with a new post, and I'm going to go back to watching Orange Is the New Black. Bye for now...





The best English teacher ever



♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I have finished year 11 and I am so happy the exams are all over, I have really missed blogging!
    Lovely photos, I really going to miss some of my friends too :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taylor! And congrats on finishing high school as well haha

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, your blog is stunning! I'd love to follow you :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. It seems like you left high school with many lovely memories which is really great!! I love it when everyone signs your shirt when you leave. haha x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Lots of great memories haha

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM